Allow us to introduce KidCambo a rising star who is making waves out of the Upper Left.
- Tell us about your background getting to where you are today?
I’m Cambodian and black. Having a passion to do music has always been something I dreamed of. Just some background on where I got here today was just finding my sound and running with it. To inspire my family and friends to have a good time or even to just really hear me through my music
2. Where are you from?
I’m from West Seattle originally but I really say Im from Kent because I’ve lived here so long
3. When did you start music?
I started music back in 2018
4. How did you get into music?
I got Into music through many outlets. From listening to music and from being in choirs when I was younger. But I really started recording with my friends when I was freestyling.
5. What is the most challenging thing you have overcome in your?
The most was definitely graduating college. A lot of stress and time while trying to make a name for myself in this city.
6. Are you currently signed or independent?
7. Who inspires you most musically?
I have inspirations but myself for the most part. Sometimes you have to be your biggest inspiration to go somewhere in life.
8. What do you want people to take away after listening to your music?
I make music for people to vibe to. To feel the energy and lyrics I say. To also see that I’m an icon on my own.
9. Any new music coming on the way?
I always have new music. This Friday I have my song Energy coming out.
10. What’s your greatest achievement as a musician?
I would say selling out at the Hard Rock Cafe
Follow KidCambo on Instagram: