1. What is your name/stage name?
2. When is your birthday?
AUGUST 21 1994
3. Where are you from?
Born in Boyle Heights East Los Angeles
4. What do you do?
5. How long have you been making music?
Started writing poetry when I was 18 been makin music Since 2015
6. What was your first song/project?
Hip hop song called liquor shots
7. Who’s your inspiration?
PAC, nipsey hussle, Chris brown, Tory lanez
8. What genre of music do you create?
9. Do you come up with your video concepts?
I like to be Collaborative with the videographers & directors
10. What was it like working with tash?
I was fortunate enough to work with legendary artist tash from the ALKAHOLIKS hiphop group it was a dope experience all around he laced me up with history about the rap game and other legendary artists he’s been around & that he’s worked with such as biggie smalls and lots others.
11. What are some features you have?
Jake strain, tash from the ALKAHOLIKS, Pecks One
12. What are some features you want to get?
Caskey, Tory Lanez, Chris brown, Darci
13. Who’s one person, dead or alive, that you’d want to work with?
14. Are you signed to a label?
15. Do you want a record deal, a distribution deal, or none?
I wouldn’t mind signing if the deal is worth it
16. Who are your biggest supporters?
17. Where did your name come from?
It was a nickname one of my uncles gave me as a kid & it stuck
18. Do you write your own material?
I write All of It
19. Do you create your own music video concepts?
Collaborative effort with the videographers & directors
20. What’s your favorite music to listen to?
Rap, R&B, Rock
21. What are you currently working on?
Lots of music, visuals
22. What is your latest release?
My EP BLACKROSE
23. When is your next release?
I Release new singles every 2 weeks
24. Are you the type to pull up alone or with a group of people?
Both , depends on the time and the place
25. What is one stage you want to sell-out?
26. Where is one place you want to travel to perform?
New York City
27. What’s the biggest crowd that you have performed for?
500 + people
28. Who’s someone you can see yourself on tour with?
29. Who produces your music?
Different producers sometimes people I know personally and sometimes people I stumble upon that can match my vibe
30. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Signed to major label and being one of the biggest artists in the world
31. What’s your favorite clothing brand?
my own merch
32. Where do you shop?
Nike, puma, Spencers
33. What’s your favorite type of car?
34. What’s your favorite place to travel to?
California all my fams In Cali so it’s my favorite place to be.
35. Did COVID change your career for better or worse?
Both. for better because I got a lot of love and new fans and worse because it slowed down my shows and physical networking.
Instagram name: @STUNNV777